Hingham, Massachusetts - US
Control the store planning and analysis functions for U.S. Stores.
- Critically analyze and make strategic recommendations which will impact businesses and opportunities within business trends.
- Develop, produce and enhance specialized merchandise reports to meet the information needs of the EVP, Finance, Senior VP, Merchandise Administration and Inventory Management, and the buying and planning organizations. Analyze regularly produced reports for accuracy.
- Manage and oversee the monthly open-to-buy process for the U.S. Conduct a meeting with the Senior V.P. Merchandise Administration and Inventory Management, and IM Directors to review the OTB, sales and inventory forecasts.
- Forecast and Plan monthly, weekly and daily sales.
- Track and analyze sales and inventory by Brand Moment. Evaluate the integrity between the sales plans and the inventory buy.
- Plan and execute merchandise markdown and promotional events. Monitor the item selection and pricing strategy of these events.
- Develop strategies and provide analysis for the implementation and growth of new business opportunities.
- Requires a BachelorÔ€™s degree
- 8+ years of progressively more planning and controlling experience in retail Allocation and Merchandising
- Proven analytical skills and systems aptitude
- Must be organized, disciplines, have high attention to detail, and be able to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team necessarily